22 February 2013

Feel my bones...


Camo jacket, skeleton top & khaki green skater skirt: TOPSHOP | Fishnet top: FOREVER 21 | Shoes: CONVERSE

I haven't worn this camo jacket in ages - partly my fault, partly my mother's - but as a last second decision I put it on.  I didn't get chance to look in a mirror (yeah, literally last second) so I was kinda' taking a stab in the dark thinking it would look good with the outfit, especially due to the colour of the skirt.  And I've got to say after looking at these photos, I'm pretty pleased I added it.  Maybe you disagree, but I've worn it now so it's a bit late innit?  It might sound a little crazy but I think if it wasn't for the red lipstick I actually wouldn't have liked it, but you probably know that I'm a big fan of my red lippie and wear it with nearly every outfit.
Despite the snow (how is it not 20 degrees yet?  C'mon Muvvah Nature) I wanted to take my jacket off and show off what was underneath.  It was only the other day when I wore the combination of the skeleton top layered over the fishnet top, however I liked it so much that I'm bring it back already, yeah baby.  I wore it with jeans and a beanie last time so it's a little less casual today and I'm still digging it.  I didn't expect to get so much wear out of this fishnet top when I purchased it a few weeks ago, I mean, I bought it for the specific purpose of wearing it with my dungarees, but it's getting to the point where I'm wearing it with nearly every top in my wardrobe.  Hey, I'm getting my money's worth, I'm okay with it.

4 comments: