3 February 2013

Sunday sum up

1. Sunday night reading in bed. | 2. Morningggg *yawn*. | 3. Shopping...

4. OOTD. | 5. Mah face. | 6. Zara purchases, the trousers don't fit!  D'oh.

7. I've watched this episode of SATC so many times but this dog gets me every time. | 8. New arrivals! | 9. Liking the colours of the new Elle issue.

10. Sometimes my house is like IHOP yo. | 11. Ohhhh my goodness. | 12. I like pausing the TV on silly faces.

13. OOTD. | 14. Gonna paint mah nailz. | 15. Recent outfit.

16. Sexy nom nom. | 17. Outfit post! | 18. ORRINGE.

19. I don't have a pet dog so I take pictures of my elephant. | 20. Morning time. | 21. Colour.

22. Gimme! | 23. Faceeee. | 24. I like my eyeliner, and I am crap at doing eyeliner...

25. Wearing my dungz at the hips because I'm from the ghetto. | 26. Demi time. | 27. Easy for some...

28. I like the pink and the green together. | 29. Fork. | 30. Late Saturday breakfast with mummy!

31. Sunshine. | 32. Ice creeeeam!  Thanks mum.  <3 | 33. This film though.

34. OOTD. | 35. Outfit post! | 36. Sunday evening nap time.

2 comments:

  1. haha the quote in picture 27. who said that?
    Thanks for visiting my blog. now following you :)

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete