24 February 2013

New hair colour!


Look what I've gone and done!  I didn't put much thought into this decision but I thought the woman on the packet looked awesome so 'why not try it?'.  I thought it would be a perfect time to do it just before my trip to Paris this weekend as it definitely makes a statement.  I've never used a D.I.Y. hairdye but it's worked out extremely well.  Not like I did it myself, mum did it all and I all I did was washed it off, thanks mum!  It's semi-permanent and apparently lasts for 6-8 washes.  It's slightly cray cray but hey, I'm diggin' it!
Thoughts?

7 comments:

  1. WOW! You look incredible! Orange hair totally suits you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really suits you, it looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I really want to try the pink one!

    Natasha x

    http://fashionlottery.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love your hair like this Demi! Suits you! xx

    ReplyDelete