I get style inspiration from several places but the main sources of my inspiration are fashion blogs, and without them I wouldn't have started mine. I catch up with them everyday and I don't only admire their pictures but I read what they have to say because I love finding out where they got theirinspiration from for that particular outfit. This is where my fashion inspiration has come from this week, so they deserve at least a little bit of credit!
1. I cannot think of a better to way an all-black outfit than this one. This mixture of textures and the accessories, such as the belt and the earrings, instantly makes the look chic. I love.
2. You can't fail with a simple, girlie dress. As I have said before, anything backless is a huge yes for me. Teamed with a top bun, a big pair of sunnies and some tough jewellery, it's perfect.
3. The boots alone are just... Amazing. I think it's great how the feminine skirt was toughened up with a sleeveless blazer and a rottweiler print top. And did I mention those boots?
4. Sian looks so lovely in this Jones & Jones dress. The word 'angelic' comes to mind!
5. This jumper! I love the contrast of the floral print mixed with the shredded detail. And wore with them awesome sunglasses? YES.
6. I really like all of these things worn together as an outfit. Kinda' 'grunge-chic', which is one of my favourite styles. Checkered shirts are definitely a wardrobe staple, I think. And did you spot the leg chain? I need to get me one of those!