1. Rose & spike floral headband £13 TOPSHOP | 2. Bright pink beanie £8 RIVER ISLAND |
3. Fade washed twist back tank top £30 URBAN OUTFITTERS |
4. Green cable knit jumper £19.99 ZARA | 5. Acid wash blue denim jacket £45 TOPMAN |
6. Cross stretch bracelet £8 ASOS | 7. Black lace skirt £40 TOPSHOP |
8. White tuxedo style blazer £25 FASHION UNION | 9. Top with laddered dip back £25 ASOS
1. Some of you will know that my pink version of this headband is my go-to statement accessory, so when this black one came in stock the other day, I just HAD to add it to my wishlist. Such a great alternative for next season.
2. I am aiming to make my beanie collection (current count: 1) grow, and this neon pink one would be a welcomed addition.
3. I don't own anything from Urban Outfitters at the moment as I think their stuff can be a bit too pricey, but I love the back of this top.
4. From over-priced to UNDER-priced. I expected this to be at least forty pounds, but nope, it's less than twenty. Dark green is a favourite colour of mine in the winter, and I love cable knit jumpers, so I think it's only a matter of time before I am really naughty and purchase this...
5. My wardrobe still needs a vintage-esque over-sized denim jacket (I know, how late am I?!), and this men's one would be perfect.
6. I really like this unique piece of jewellery, just how cool is this?
7. This isn't a type of thing which I usually wear, but I instantly liked it. I think it would be an awesome contrast to my Converse.
8. A white blazer is pretty much as necessary as a black blazer is, in my eyes. I have been looking for one for SO LONG, and after ordering one and getting all excited, I had to send it back as it just didn't look right on me. Disappointment! But this one looks pretty damn perfect, and for £25? Dayummm. Too good to be true?
9. OH HI COOLEST TOP I HAVE EVER SEEN. Just, yeah, I want this. This is my new BFF. Love it.