1 August 2012

Wishful Wednesday


1. I love the tied up lace detail on the front of this jumper, and the dusty pink colour is lovely.  Perfect with grey and white pieces in the winter, or with a black mini skirt and a beanie hat for a chic look.
2. This bracelet would add an interesting little twist to any outfit.
3. These shoes are scarily impractical, and I really don't need the extra height, but I simply cannot get these babies out of my head.  Amazing.
4. I love studs.  On collars, on pockets, on shoulders.  Hell, why not put them on my wrist, as well?
5. If there's one thing I want for A/W '12, it's a faux leather skater skirt.  I've seen  them popping up in lots of high street stores recently, but this Ark one was the first one which I spotted, and still continues to be the cheapest.  Great with a white tee and red lipstick.
6. I am all for camo print lately and cannot get enough of my Topshop camoflauge jacket, so as soon as I saw these I couldn't resist adding them to my wishlist.  They would look great with pretty much anything, and I can't help imagining wearing them with the pink jumper.  Unfortunately, or fortunately for my bank account, they're not in stock yet, but I have to keep checking every day because I have a feeling these won't be in stock for long.
7.  Rather than wearing jumpers/cardigans all the time jackets make an awesome alternative.  And with H&M's unbelievable prices you can't really go wrong with this one.
8. I am going to have to get rid of my 'summer bag' at some point and invest in a more winter appropriate one, i.e. this one.  I really like the unusual colour, and the satchel style is timeless.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I really really want a pair of flatform ankle boots as well even though they would make me a giant :( but there so lovely I might just have to risk it and tower over everyone :) Love the stud bracelet as well , I'm a bit stud obsessed at the moment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously want those cameo trousers, and the skater skirt! <3

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow I want to know and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like yours as well. You have an awesome blog and this post is great! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

    Let me know what you think and if you wanted to do a link share as well that would be fantastic, as exchanging links helps bring traffic to both of us!
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete