1. Blue & yellow check shirt £26 MISS SELFRIDGE | 2. Hinge swirl cuff £15 ASOS | 3. Cross chain ring bracelet £8.50 TOPSHOP | 4. Ripped chain cross tank £22 TOPSHOP | 5. Beaded collar necklace £10 ASOS | 6. Marble wash skinny jeans £30 Republic | 7. Creeper stud shoes £75 TOPSHOP | 8. PU sleeve fallaway biker jacket £55 RIVER ISLAND
1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, a checkered shirt is a wardrobe staple. Do I have one already? Yes. Can you have too many? Hell nawww.
2. An awesome statement piece of jewellery but not too in-your-face. Love it.
3. I don't own one of these ring chain bracelets, but they're everywhere at the moment so I couldn't help adding this to my wishlist.
4. This is probably a stupidly impractical top. I mean, you can't wear a bra with it, really, but then you risk flashing some nip-nip... I still sort of, kind of, really like it, though.
5. The perfect addition to a simple tee/dress.
6. After seeing Kim wearing these amazing jeans yesterday I wanted them straight away, a great alternative to your average pair of blue skinnies.
7. How do I not have some creeper-style shoes yet? They are pretty controversial, but I'm definitely on the 'LOVE 'EM!' side. My mum has bought some off eBay though, which are currently on their way... Muuuuuuum? *flutters eyelashes*
8. Perfact jacket for winter. Yesssss.