1. I REALLY like all of these colours together. Red leather pants, a gold snake skin jacket and them velvet western-style boots? Yeah, it probably shouldn't work, but it SO DOES.
2. This is how to do grunge, people. Camo jackets are everywhere at the moment, and I can't get enough of mine. The shoes add the perfect pop of colour.
3. Orange and leopard print, a combo which I didn't know I liked, but after seeing this on Audrey, I now know I have to try it.
4. There is something so right about this outfit. I love the breton top teamed with the tu-tu style skirt. I think this may be one of my favourite outfits of all time, and I have seen a LOT of outfits. The black accessories tone it down perfectly.
5. After seeing this look I want it to be winter right now so I can re-create it. I think the leather trousers look amazing with the loafers.
6. If you don't get your hands on a camo jacket, why not try a dress? I really like how it looks with the flower crown as it creates the perfect contrast.