7 September 2012

Friday Favourites


1. I REALLY like all of these colours together.  Red leather pants, a gold snake skin jacket and them velvet western-style boots?  Yeah, it probably shouldn't work, but it SO DOES.
2. This is how to do grunge, people.  Camo jackets are everywhere at the moment, and I can't get enough of mine.  The shoes add the perfect pop of colour.
3. Orange and leopard print, a combo which I didn't know I liked, but after seeing this on Audrey, I now know I have to try it.
4. There is something so right about this outfit.  I love the breton top teamed with the tu-tu style skirt.  I think this may be one of my favourite outfits of all time, and I have seen a LOT of outfits.  The black accessories tone it down perfectly.
5. After seeing this look I want it to be winter right now so I can re-create it.  I think the leather trousers look amazing with the loafers.
6. If you don't get your hands on a camo jacket, why not try a dress?  I really like how it looks with the flower crown as it creates the perfect contrast.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. i need to own something camo... xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 3 is my favourite...audrey looks amazing in anything ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love number 2!

    i'm a 17 year old aspiring photographer:

    http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/amelia.html

    http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/book-of-photography-from-where-id.html

    stop by sometime?

    xx rena.

    ReplyDelete