1. Floral shirt £19.99 H&M |
2. Cut-out shoulder tunic £28 TRULY MADLY DEEPLY via URBAN OUTFITTERS |
3. Paisley print shirt £40 ASOS | 4. Ribcage burnout tee £22 PROJECT SOCIAL T via TOPSHOP |
5. Indigo acid high-rise cigarette jeans £50 BDG via URBAN OUTFITTERS |
6. Batman print shoes £53 CONVERSE
1. I've seen this shirt worn by a few girls on their blogs now, and I really like it, the colours are so priddyyy. In typical H&M style it's much cheaper than you think it would be, too. Bonus.
2. I really like cut-out shoulders but am yet still to add a top with them to my wardrobe, I like how this one's casual and would look great teamed simply with a pair of skinnies and some Chucks.
3. Paisley's huge this season. Mixing prints is even bigger. This shirt does both.
4. Who can resist a cool tee? I mean, really.
5. I love me some grunge, so these jeans would be perfect. They would create a really nice contrast with a crisp, white shirt.
6. Converse & Batman combined? COUNT ME IN. (Watch out for a post tomorrow, if you like these, you need to see what I've bought today!)