1. Pink lace skirt £19.99 H&M | 2. Black PU pleated midi skirt £35 RIVER ISLAND |
3. Red leopard print pleated dress £65 OASIS via ASOS | 4. Stud bow brooch £7.50 TOPSHOP |
5. Triangle oversized necklace £10 ASOS | 6. Poppy floral oversized t-shirt £25 TOPSHOP |
7. Heavy lace peplum top £38 ASOS | 8. Lilac underwear set £25 TOPSHOP
1. I looove the colour. The zips add the perfect touch.
2. I don't own a midi skirts but this baby... Well, I'm a convert. With a big jumper in the winter? Yeah. I see it.
3. This is way out of my price range for one single dress but that doesn't stop it being any less lush. The colour matches the pattern amazingly, and the pleated detail just makes it even better.
4. I've seen this in the actual shop and I keep 'ooh'ing and 'aah'ing over it. Perfect with a simple tee.
5. It's ridiculously big. 'Nuff said.
6. Ohhhh I love the colours. And I really love the print. Just yeah, fashgasm.
7. I've only been able to admire lace tops from afar as I don't like the 'ohhh look at my BOOBS because this top is SEE THROUGH. YEAH' look. But I FINALLY found a plain black triangle bra to go under items like this (thanks to someone on Twitter!) which wouldn't be too in-your-face.
8. Do I even need to explain this one to you? As girlies, we just can't resist a pretty set of underwear, can we?