15 September 2012

Fix you


Checkered oversized shirt: HEARTS & BOWS via ARK (c/o) | Green ribbed beanie hat: ASOS | Black coated skater skirt: RIVER ISLAND | Shoes: CONVERSE
 
Girlie grunge people, girlie grunge.  That's all I have to say.  I am physically and mentally drained, when you apply for university and everything that could have gone wrong in the process, probably has gone wrong, it takes it out of you, I tell you.  I think I am finally getting there, and I think I have bagged myself a job, but everything is all over the place at the moment so I couldn't confirm that.
I've had less than five hours sleep after having to wake up at six this morning, ON A SATURDAY, and the two big suitcases in my room aren't packed yet (I move tomorrow), so bear with me people.  Bear with me.
*Yawn.*
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :-) love the shirt! Good luck at uni! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt with leather! ooo good luck in uni! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee that hat I want the cream version too!
    x

    ReplyDelete