1 September 2012

August Recap



It's September already, whaaat?!  This time next month I will most likely be at university, which is just insane.  Anyway... I went shopping at the beginning of this month after doing next to no shopping last month.  As a result I purchased some blue skinny jeans, which I haven't worn in years, and what do you know, I can't bloody take 'em off.  I also purchased some not-so-practical items, yes, that does include the lace cat ears.  I think this is my favourite month of outfits yet, but I genuinely think that every month, so that doesn't really mean anything.  I think my favourite outfit of the whole month is the very last look, do you have one?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Demi, i love your second outfit the most! I think you have such a great style! x

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfits :) LIKE!

    www.thereal-cinderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete