26 September 2012

September shopping haul

Punctuation necklace, water symbol necklace: TOPSHOP

Red checkered pyjama pants: PRIMARK

Hair do doodles notebook: PAPERCHASE

Neon nail varnishes: AMERICAN APPAREL

Black vintage Levi's shorts: HEARTS & BOWS via ARK (c/o)

Wow, one can pretend they haven't spent that much money until they put it all in one haul post, but what the hell.  I was doing well by not spending anything (meaning I didn't buy anything in a few days) until I purchased the oversized floral tee from Topshop, and it kinda' just went down hill from there.  I have started university this month as a lot of you will know, so I now live in Manchester.  This means I now have a two floor Topshop, rather than the tiny little one in Burnley.  This can only end badly, I mean, I've already splashed twenty five pounds on a HAT.  Yeah, still not over that, but have been wearing it every day since to justify that amount.  I also went into Primark and bought something from there for the first time, EVER.  Now that IS a massive shop, and it took me about twenty bloody minutes to find some pyjama pants.  I'm hardly buying my outfits from there, but it's a start.
I was kindly offered by Ark to choose something from the Hearts & Bows range, and these shorts were something which I had my eye on for a while.  I am a bit picky with denim shorts, I like them to be at least slightly high-waisted, with the frayed hem, and I don't mind showing a bit of bum (it's only a bit of bum cheek, ladies, come on) as long as it's not with tights.  What's the point in wearing really short shorts, when you're gonna be wearing TIGHTS?!  Not a good look, but fortunately, these come just below my bum, so I have been happily wearing them with tights rather than having to keep them just for summer.  Great with a chunky jumper.
So yeah, these are my naughty purchases from this month.  And I may or may not have purchased a new sweater and pair of boots off ASOS, ahem...
post signature

4 comments:

  1. These are all amazing. LOVE the yellow jumper and the neon nail polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some wicked stuff and the orange nail varnish is fab!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that yellow jumper is soo nice, I love the neckline! Love everything else too! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all these buys! great taste :)
    hope to see you visiting my blog too <3

    rachaeldobbins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete