23 January 2013

Wishful Wednesday


1. Black coated dungarees dress £42 MISS SELFRIDGE | 2. Scarf print pencil skirt £22 ASOS | 3. Mirror cheetah crop top £14 TOPSHOP | 4. Wings burn out sweat £28 TOPSHOP | 5. Chelsea ankle boots £50 ASOS

1. Get in my wardrobeeeeee!  I have a denim dungarees dress and now I really want this one.
2. I don't usually buy pencil skirts but the print on this one is amazing, I'd wear with my Converse and a band tee.
3. I'm really liking crop tops at the moment after buying my high waisted jeans, this one would look great with some red lipstick and my bowler hat.
4. Sweaters are my thangggg right now.  I very nearly purchased this the other day but I thouht the two sweaters I already had in my hand was enough.
5. I think these would look so good with my new black dungarees suit.  Lovely.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those chelsea ankle boots and i love the print on that skirt! ox

    ReplyDelete