1. Blue cable knit sleeve jumper £39 MISS SELFRIDGE | 2. Grey glitter skater dress £19.99 ARK |
3. Blue velvet dungarees £38 TOPSHOP | 4. Fur trim khaki coat with PU sleeves £95 ASOS |
5. Printed long sleeve top £25.99 ZARA | 6. Black stripe mesh jumper £39 MISS SELFRIDGE
1. I think cobalt blue is my favourite colour to wear, however I don't think I own anything in this colour. Say whaaaat? I like how it's just the sleeves which are the cable knit rather than the whole jumper.
2. I like the colour of this, and who can resist a bit of glitter and sparkle when Christmas is getting closer and closer? With a grey smokey eye and my purple Converse I can definitely see this working.
3. This is a really unique piece as dungarees are usually denim as you probably know but the velvet material definitely amps up the luxe factor. I would wear this with a white, sheer, Victorian style shirt underneath. Parfait!
4. Oh I think I've found my winter coat... Not like I can afford it, but I can pretend. I must like this one a lot as it doesn't have a hood but I still want it. I'll just have to buy a brolly instead...
5. I saw this in store last week, thought 'Noo' then literally a second later after looking a bit closer at it thought 'OH MAH GOD I love it!'. I adore the print and how the bottom half is striped. I can't stop thinking about this top. HELP.
6. This is sexy. I like that. I would team it with a pair of jeans and just a black bra underneath. Done.
These should all be mine later as I'm planning on winning the lottery tonight. F.Y.I.