28 November 2012

Wishful Wednesday


1. I really like this simple tee and think it would look great with a pair of ripped jeans.
2. I really am after some skinny leather trousers.  I'm not sure if these are long enough as I don't want them to be cropped, but I'll have to check them out in store.
3. I would definitely buy this if I knew that the black vest underneath is comes with it, but I don't want it if you can see right through it...
4. The print on this sweater is awesome.  I'd wear with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a beanie hat.
5. I've wanted this tee ever since seeing it on a woman years and years ago and thinking she was the coolest person ever.
6. The mixture of the big and small spots is what attracted to me this tee, as well as the contrast in colour.  I'd toughen it up with some black leather skinnies (see number 2).
7. DINOSAURS.  ON SOCKS.  Yes.
8. I will get my hands on a chunky rose gold watch.  I will.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. love love love love love the dinosaur socks! They're amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the leather trousers, if I had the legs for them I'd definitely buy them xx

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girllll you crazy. Go and buy them! They'd look amazing. :)

      Delete
  3. The concept you provided in the blog is really appreciable and should be adopted by the people of the planet. Please write a few lines about womens jumpsuits distributor | womens playsuits supplier to increase my information about them as I want more knowledge about them.
    clothing women uk

    ReplyDelete