9 November 2012

Spaceman


Spaceman t-shirt & cream pom pom hat: TOPSHOP | Gold chunky chain necklace: ASOS |
Black denim Levi's shorts: HEARTS & BOWS via ARK (c/o) | Shoes: CONVERSE

The coolest t-shirt ever is back, baby.  I'm so glad I snapped this up when I had the chance as it quickly disappeared, in-store and online.  Phew.  I will be forever grateful for my ridiculous shopping habits, because this will remain to be one of my favourite pieces of clothing, ever.  I would go as far to say that it would probably be one of the things which I would quickly grab in the case of a fire.  I've never seen anything like it before, and I probably never will do again, and when I put it on and see myself in the mirror I just think 'God, this tee is SO EFFING COOL!'.  Every. Time.
Last time I wore it in a more dressed-up way (if a spaceman t-shirt can ever be dressed up) with a black skirt and some boots, but this time I went down a more fun (/little boy) route with my trusty Converse and my pom pom hat.  I now have three of these pom pom hats, obviously in three different colours, and I can't help but keep adding one to all of my outfits.  They are, in my opinion, the perfect winter accessory and they give any look a cool, casual vibe.  It's got to the point where I wear them inside now, too, and I constantly get asked 'Dem, why have you still got that hat on?', 'It's like a comfort blanket for my head!' I tell them.  There's still two colours which I haven't purchased, so perhaps I should stay away from Topshop for a while...
So the weekend has come!  My day has started off well with watching typical week day television ('This Morning' and 'Loose Women', standard), a new package from Urban Outfitters followed by beans on toast.  I'm not sure what I'm doing later, maybe just watch a movie with my mother.
My night was full of Rihanna last night (albeit still not enough since she wasn't actually with me), firstly on Tumblr when admiring lots of pictures of her performing at the VS show, then I watched her live on Facebook, on which she said 'I want my tits to still be sitting up, that's the main thing' when asked what she wanted to be doing in thirty years (cue little applause from me), and then I watched her brand new video for 'Diamonds'.  SO. GOOD.  I can't wait for the new album, she just keeps getting better.
Hope you all have a loooooovely weekend!
post signature

2 comments: