25 May 2012

Denim dress


DENIM BOW DRESS: NEW LOOK | CREAM JUMPER & STUDDED SLIPPERS: TOPSHOP

Ahhh, this New Look dress is an old buy and yet still one of my favourite summer items in my wardrobe.  I bought it a couple of years ago and I've worn it so much that each strap has snapped off and had to be sewn back on.  It is hothothot at the moment (not complaining, am loving it!) and I think this dress is perfect for it!  It's a lovely colour and it is very light fabric so you can do pretty much anything in it (like a bit of tennis, which I tried and failed to play about ten minutes before these pictures were taken).  I took the jumper as it was actually cloudy in the morning, but it still turned out to be the hottest day that we've had so I didn't need it, but the cream colour still looked lovely next to the blue.  It is a bit of a girlie frock, what with the bow and all, so I added a bit of an edge to it with my studded Vectras.  These are the closest thing to ballet pumps which I own and thankfully they go with pretty much everything.  (Some new sexy shoes arrived on my doorstep today, more on them tomorrow! (Yes, shoes can be sexy.))
I'm at college for an hour or so this after noon and then I'll probably be doing some studying in the sunshine (I am not so sure that I'll be attempting tennis again...) and then I think the weather we will be continuing this weekend, so we'll see what happens!  Hope you have a good one!

P.S. If you're interested in seeing some of the clothes which I am selling, you can check out my eBay here.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! And your shoes are so cool.
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I want your dress, so perfect for summer it looks so lovely

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete