19 May 2012

Denim collar


BLACK JUMPER, DENIM SHIRT & STUDDED SHOES: TOPSHOP | DARK GREEN SKINNY JEANS: RIVER ISLAND

For me, my outfits are based on whatever I feel like that day, so one day I feel girlie in a floaty skirt etc, and today I felt like being a boyish, a bit androgynous, and for me one of the best ways to achieve that is with a pair of skinnies and a collar.   The fact that this oufit isn't as ladyish as I usually dress is the reason why I decided on the red lipstick, which I don't usually wear, but I thought it was the perfect way to add a little bit of colour to the outfit, I also did this with the pink on my nails.  I kept the jewellery quirky and cool, with my spike bracelet and my spike through ring.  In typical me-manner, though, I'll probably be back in a skirt tomorrow.  What do you think of the adrogyny look, is it something you like to try from time to time, or do you try to keep well away from it?
As I bragged about the other day, today is tattoo day.  I am freaking out a little bit now, not for the pain really but because I'm not exactly sure what to expect as this is my first one, but whatever it is I'm sure the result will be worth it!  Note to self: make sure you drink lots of water before you go so you don't faint like you did when getting your navel pierced, oops.
Happy weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. i think this look is actually very nice! i like the cardi over collared t :) i am ur newest follower. i found u via fbl <3

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete