8 March 2012

Back to black





BLAZER: H&M | DRESS, NECKLACE & TRIANGLE RING: TOPSHOP | SHOES: CONVERSE via OFFICE

Wearing something old (dress) and something new (blazer!) today.  The dress is the first dress that I bought years ago when I was coming out of my jeans, trainers & vest tops phase, and I still love it.  Everyone needs that perfect LBD in their wardrobe, and this is mine.  Unfortunately it's becoming a little bobbly (it hurts to even admit it!) but I can't bring myself to throw it away and replace it, so I wear it anyway!  And on to the blazer - this is probably my most favourite buy ever for many reasons: 1) I've been after a non-expensive blazer for at least a year, which brings me on to number 2), it was under twenty pounds! (I can't find the exact one online) and 3) it goes with everything.
Another new thing (yes, there's more!) is my necklace.  Like I said a few days ago, skulls are a little micro trend in my life at the moment, so this necklace was a must-buy.
In other news: it was results day today for my exams I took in January, and I came away very pleased with an A and a B which will be a huge help towards my final grades in summer, and that's my first A since I've started college, so maybe all my hard work is finally paying off!  And a little shout out to my boyfriend and my brother who also got their results today and got some good results too!
Friday tomorrow, which means this time last week I was packing for London for the weekend, please let me go back this weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. cool necklace! you look great in all black!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. black is always beautiful. love your necklace! (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete