15 March 2012

Short suit


BLAZER: H&M | TOP: TOPSHOP | SHORTS: ASOS | SHOES: CONVERSE

I am keeping it very simple today in my black & grey ensemble, however I do promise to be more colourful in my next outfit post.  I love the idea of a short suit, and I really want to try a pastel-coloured one in summer, but I can't find a cheap blazer anywhere, never mind with the matching shorts, so this black one (which were bought seperate so technically isn't even a suit) will have to suffice.  I think with the Converse this outfit slightly reflects the popular sporty trend this summer, but I'm dying to leap right in and purchase some hi-tops to team with more feminine pieces, like a denim dress? 
My nails are in the nuddy today, I haven't really had time to paint them (read: forgot).  I am loving aqua blues at the moment but I haven't yet found a polish in the perfect colour.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great blog, i like it :)

    I hope you visit my side to...

    http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It's so classic, I'm going to try and recreate it but maybe with some yellow neon nail varnish! You have a new follower in me that's for sure :)

    Love
    Dannii x

    madamesquirrel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's a great idea! The pop of colour would be perfect for this outfit.
      Thank you!

      Delete