10 March 2012

Gold foil








BLAZER: H&M | BLOUSE: RIVER ISLAND | SKIRT, NAILS & JEWELLERY: TOPSHOP | SHOES: CONVERSE via OFFICE 

Sooo I only wore this blazer a few days ago, but I said it then and I'll say it again now: it goes with everything!    I like how the rolled up sleeves give it more of a casual feel, too.  Perfect for a chilled Saturday.  Although this skirt is becoming a little worse for wear - the gold is fading at the bottom, so am trying to make the most of it whilst I can!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. hey i like how it fades! it gives it a nice 'ombre' effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is amazing and it looks so good with the blouse! I love all your jewellery, especially the bracelets xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt looks lovely
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that shirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace is awesome!!! Great blog!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style; this outfit is so pretty. I love your converse, I've never seen any like that before! I really like your jewelry too. You've made a really classic formal outfit edgy and wearable during the day. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete