18 March 2012

Watching the clouds

BLAZER: H&M | SHIRT: MANGO | JEANS: RIVER ISLAND | NECKLACE: TOPSHOP | NAILS: BARRY M | SHOES: CONVERSE

Aaaah I love this shirt.  I've never even been a fan of tie- dye but there is something about this shirt!  I nearly didn't wear the blazer but I thought that my outfit was looking a bit too blue, I really like the necklace with this top, too.
We actually had some sun today, so what the heck is going on there I do not know, but I'm not complaining.  I can't wait for the days where I can go out without actually having to wear my coat all the time.
I hope you've had a nice weekend, I've had a chilled day in but I think I'm going bowling tonight, which will undoubtedly bring out my competitive side... 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. love that top and the question mark ring!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors of your outfits and your necklace as well ♥
    www.tributetothetribe.com
    xoxo from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been bowling for so long! Enjoy (and win ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your braclets and quirky ring :)

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jewellery - the necklace is fab

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace!

    Nice blog :) now following x

    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woa I LOVE your shirt and the skull necklace!

    ReplyDelete