9 March 2012

Knit wit






JUMPER, JEWELLERY & SKIRT: TOPSHOP | NAILS: BARRY M | SHOES: CONVERSE via OFFICE

I spotted this jumper in Westfield shopping centre and loved it (so soft!) but decided not to buy it until the next day on Oxford street, but alas I couldn't find it anywhere after that!  But a few days later I found that my local Topshop had it, so I purchased straight away.  As you can probably tell from the photos, I bought a size up, but I'm glad I did, it probably looks ridiculous to most people but I like my jumpers big and baggy!  I bought this necklace last weekend and after my other one's moustache fell off, but a few hours after buying this one the moustache fell off this too, so if you're thinking of buying it because of the moustache, just don't bother!  I think it still works like this, though.  I also purchased the rings I'm wearing including this freaky eye ring, I love it.  And how cool is the question mark one?!  I am going through a quirky ring phase at the moment, but as a result my fingers keep turning green.  I had to prove to my boyfriend the other day that yes, it is because I'm wearing cheap jewellery, not because the rings have bruised my sausage fingers.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. that ring is so neat! love it :) your big jumper looks great and so cozy! love the outfit!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the post, i love baggy sweaters and my necklaces always fall apart but i keep repairing them sadly with glue :) ya i had to explain to my bf about the green finger too, i keep losing rings so the green fingers have disappeared :)

    ReplyDelete