8 March 2012

Wishful wednesday


Yes, this is a day late (whoops) but better late than never!  (I think...) I have bought lots over the past week due to it being my birthday not long ago and going to London, but I still have a wishlist... sliiightly greedy.  I even bought a pair of Converse a few days ago, but now I already want another pair.  I spotted these in Oxford street's Topman and nearly ran off with them, but the security is pretty hard to get past in London so... (I joke.)  I shouldn't really have a pair of black skinny jeans on here when it's nearly the spring/summer season but I really want some which aren't going to shrink and get ruined after the first time washing them, is that too much to ask?  Really? 
I also shouldn't have a blazer on here since I've already bought one two, and one is actually in a similar colour to the one above... I will be wearing my black one in my outfit post later though, so watch this space!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment