27 March 2012

My first peplum


TOP: DOROTHY PERKINS | JEANS: ASOS | BAG & SHOES: TOPSHOP


I featured this shirt in my 'wishful Wednesday' post last week and bought it a day or so later.  I love the look of peplums, especially on shirts, I think they're really flattering and let you get away with a what-would-have-been pretty casual, boring outfit.  I always planned to get one in white, too, making it perfect for summer time and days like today.  Plus I don't have enough whites in my wardrobe at the moment, in fact I'm pretty sure this is my only white piece of clothing...  And the jeans are just a normal, old pair which I actually can't bend my legs in, but you gotta make sacrifices!  And am wearing the ever-so-popular studded Vectras from Topshop, I think I am going to buy the nude pair also so I can have them for summer and this pair for autumn.  (I'm not one of them women with hundreds of pairs of shoes, but I'm slowly getting there...)
On another note, I'm having a little clearout as I can't actually fit any more clothes in my wardrobe, and for someone who shops more than one should, that's quite a problem... so if you're interested take a look here, I will keep adding stuff to it over the next week or so too, so keep an eye out.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. you look gorge :)
    i love the peplums, but not sure if they'd suit me, i tihnk i need to get trying on hehe

    www.lebellebow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty peplum! I just found you blog and i'm following you now,
    xoAmy

    www.fivekindsofhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, simple but very chic! You have a great blog...and a new follower!
    I'll be visiting again soon :)
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete