20 March 2012

First day of spring

JUMPER, DRESS (worn as skirt) & NECKLACE: TOPSHOP | SHOES: ASOS | CAT: BOYFRIEND'S

Ah spring is FINALLY here and the sun is out (it's still colder than it should be, though).  Sam's cat, Lewis, tagged along and decided to appear in some of the the majority of the shots, the cutie/poser. 
I am really craving a massive shopping trip right now, there is so much I want, especially for the new season.  However (damn it) I am skint so I managed with this simple dress and jumper combination.  At the moment because of the sunshine I am desperate to inject a bit of colour into my outfits (there's just something wrong with wearing an all-black ensemble whe the sun is shining, no?) so this jumper was the perfect choice to brighten up my navy dress and trusty black tights.
I love these velvet flats but I know they wouldn't be so appropriate come summer time, maybe I'll purchase them in white at some point?  I'm not a flip-flop kind of girl to be honest! 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Love your necklace!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore that jumper! such a beautiful colourrrrr! yay for spring:) X X

    http://shannon-louise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really like your blog♥
    I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started mine could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    xoxo
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been craving a big shopping spree too lol! damn all the pretties in the shops!Love this outfit, especially the glasses necklace... so cute!!
    Rachel :-)

    ReplyDelete