17 March 2012

Flower power




SHIRT & JEANS: RIVER ISLAND | SHOES: TOPSHOP

Wearing my new favourite shirt today!  I am so glad I ended up buying it because I very nearly didn't, but now I know I can wear it with a lot of things in my wardrobe, probably because it's filled with lots of colours.  I wasn't sure if it would work well with these jeans because they are more of a winter-appropriate colour, but after placing the two next to each other I decided that I really do like them together.  Don't you love it when that happens?!
I awoke early this morning in order to attend a university open day, ended up being half an hour late, only to get there and find out that we were actually an hour and a half late, so I ended up missing all the important stuff and just decided to leave.  But as I am not one to waste eight pounds spent on buses, we took a trip to Topshop and purchased some hi-tops after being inspired by Jazmine's look here, silver lining in every cloud and all that!

5 comments:

  1. love the print of your blouse!


    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look dear <3

    http://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, the shirt is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt has the perfect floral print. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete