24 March 2012

Aqua blue

BLAZER: FOREVER 21 | SHIRT: ASOS | SHORTS: RIVER ISLAND | JEWELLERY: TOPSHOP | SHOES: CONVERSE

I have been desperate to wear my new blazer but the weather hasn't really been great, so when the sun came out I pulled it out of my wardrobe without much hesitation.  It's a bit controversial pairing it with black, but what the hell.  I've never bought from Forever 21 before but I spotted this blazer on a mannequin before I even stepped through the entrance and I knew I wanted it.  I am loving this colour this season and I bought it for under twenty pounds, which to me is damn good price for something I'll probably be wearing nearly everyday come summer.  Am pretty sure I grabbed the last one in the store too which was lucky!
My quirky ring collection is slowly growing and I've had a few of compliments on the moustache and eyes one (which my boyfriend actually picked out for me!).  It's strange because I never used to be able to wear rings because they'd bug me but I just seemed to have gotten over that over night.  My favourite things are still necklaces though, I think they definitely give an outfit that little bit of something.  I'm wearing my trusty Converse but I really don't know how many more wears they have in them, but it is not a lot.  I've had them for years and worn them with 90% of my outfits, but they now have rips in them and they're basically falling apart *holds back tears*.  Have you ever had an item which you couldn't bear to get rid of, but probably should?
post signature

5 comments:

  1. this outfit is awesome, love it all.

    B&M from

    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bright blue looks so pretty! I love all of your jewelry!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your accessories!! that question mark ring is so cool


    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your blazer and your shirt is gorgeous!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore the blue and pink! New follower :) stop by and follow back if you likey.

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete