12 March 2012

Pink tiger


TEE: TOPSHOP | SKIRT: RIVER ISLAND | SHOES: ASOS

Simple outfit today.  It's a pet-peeve of mine when people wear a tee tucked into a skirt so you can only see half of the print, buuut I did it anyway(?).  I think the pink, girly skirt goes well with the grey tee, in a cool contrasting kind of way, so I couldn't resist putting both of these together.  The necklace is actually a purchase from my holiday in Portugal last year off a little stall, and I forgot about it until I found it in my suitcase the other day, it only cost me a few euros so I didn't give it much thpught.
Although it's Monday it's been a pretty chilled day so far with only one hour of college this morning (spent on the laptop).  This gave me time to finish The Hunger Games and I did enjoy it, my boyfriend said 'it was alright but predictable' whereas it kept me guessing throughout.  It definitely has a unique plot and I can't wait to see what they've done with it in the movie.  Have you read it?  What did you think?  
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I really want to read it!! Heard loads of good things about the book.
    And who cares if you can't see the design when you look that fab?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard so many things too which is why I decided to read it, and it didn't disappoint. And thank you!

      Delete
  2. great outfit! love the colour of your skirt. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty skirt, I am really into bright colours now!

    ReplyDelete