1. Panther skater dress £28 TOPSHOP | 2. Skull bracelet £8 RIVER ISLAND via ASOS | 3. Secret night trip print sweater £30 ASOS | 4. Zip side leather look shorts £30 TOPSHOP | 5. Denim cut out studded dress £75 RIVER ISLAND | 6. Tiny cross bracelet £6 URBAN OUTFITTERS | 7. Cream faux fur gilet £55 TOPSHOP |
1. I think this dress would look so, so cool with just some messy hair and a pair of Converse. I think I'll be buying this this weekend...
2. I like this, it's cute.
3. I do really like this sweater but I thought it was a big no no due to the strange gold sleeves. However, when I thought about it for a few seconds, it started to grow on me. I can't decide if the sleeves are horrendous or just awesome? Answers on a postcard, please.
4. These are so great and actually a good price for Topshop, too. The high-waist means they would look great with a cropped band tee.
5. This is way too expensive for me to even consider buying this, but I like the shape and the cut out details all the same. I can pretend.
6. One cannot own too many pieces of jewellery.
7. I have this in black and feel this colour would just create completely different outfits. I'd team it with separates in similar tonal shades. It just makes me feel snug even looking at it.