14 December 2012

A day in with me


Getting my bake on!

Frost makes my back garden look pretty.

Being all comfy in my pyjamas!

Mmmm, can't you just smell them?

Some Christmas decor.

Me and my brother, look at the shirts!  Don't know why my mum chooses to display this picture.

Making an effort to be healthier, so it's melons and grapes for lunch!

We love a tacky Christmas in our household.

Back view.

Beautiful sky.

My OOTD (see yesterday's outfit post).

Frost!

Tried this, it made my hands smell pretty damn good.

Me, in a bauble!

Flicking through my vegetarian cookbook, this looks yummy!

'Deal or No Deal' time!

Emptying the dishwasher.

Tea time!  Pasta, cheesy baked beans, sweetcorn and lettuce.  And bread, OBVIOUSLY. 
My own recipe, this will make me millions one day.

Teaching my mum how to use a laptop.  Bless her!  (Sorry, Mum...)

Watching a meercat documentary at twenty past two in the morning.

Bed time!

I like to watch youtube videos in bed before I sleep.  Vlogmas is my new obsession.

So yesterday I decided to take pictures of my day.  I'm not sure what inspired me to do so, but once I started taking pictures of one thing I wanted to take a picture of everything.  Soooo, I did.  I don't know if you'll be interested in sharing my day off with me, but I happen to think my day was pretty damn awesome.  I mean, hello?  Who doesn't love a bit of 'Deal or No Deal'?!  I started off the day by baking, then just pretty much chilled, then finished the day off in the early hours of the morning with a bit of Youtube in bed.  This is pretty much what I do everyday, give or take a few cooking programmes.
It's a good job I don't have an iPhone, because I'd be Instagramming literally everything...
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love this post! And your cakes look so so yummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, so nosey in other peoples life's hahaha! The photo of the skyline is gorgeous btw! Looks all Christmassy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Cant wait to get a new phone so its easier to take photos all the time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way being at uni means you can't go to bed at a reasonable time! I was always the same during the holidays, staying up really late for no reason just because it was what I was used to! haha xxx

    www.justanotherfashblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your photos and enjoyed having a nose into your day! Your dinner sounds uh-mazing! And frost makes everything so pretty! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete