13 December 2012

Wishful Wednesday


1. Knitted fluro stripe crop jumper £32 TOPSHOP | 2. Spike bracelet £10 TOPSHOP |
3.
Caged mesh bra £20 TOPSHOP | 4. Black leather look sleeve biker jacket £75 RIVER ISLAND | 4. Gold skull body harness £8 RIVER ISLAND | 6. Mixed blue denim shirt £38.87 ROMWE

1. I really like the strange contrast of colours in this jumper.  I'd wear with some ripped boyfriend jeans.
2. It looks fragile but could still be a potential weapon.  Winner.
3. I have the black version of this and really like it, so am tempted by this colour.
4. This would look so cool over a grungy, all-black outfit and some bed hair.  Yes.
5. Rihanna always wears this tiny body chain and I've been on the hunt for one, this one popped up online the other day and is perfect.
6. I really like the mixed tonal shades in this shirt, how great would it look with a pair of leather trousers?

Sorry this one's a bit late this week guys, I did have it ready for yesterday but ended up having some quality time (as I'm home for Christmas now) and was too tired at two o' clock this morning.  Forgive moi!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love number 1! Such a great colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with that River Island coat! I may have to buy it in Jan x

    ReplyDelete