4 October 2012

One small step...

...for man, one huge step for my wardrobe.

Black coated bowling bag, jewellery, lip marker & astronaut tee (Tee and Cake): TOPSHOP |
Black coated mini skirt: ZARA | Studded biker boots: ASOS

Ohhh I think I am in love with this tee... And it was one hundred percent love at first sight.  If I didn't believe in it before, I do now.  Ever since starting university and moving to a city a few weeks ago, I have gone shopping mad (even more so than before) and am quite overwhelmed with the amount of cool items being introduced to my wardrobe.  I know, woe is me... I included this tee in my 'Wishful Wednesday' post about three weeks ago, and when I walked into Topshop and saw this, I couldn't say no.  I mean, it's even more tempting in person.  I wasn't even supposed to be buying anything (I know, even I didn't believe myself) but ended up spending over a hundred pounds.  I wasn't even aware of this until I got to the till, and because I was in shock I'm pretty sure the lady had to tell me to insert my card at least three times.  Why I was expecting less, I don't know, because my tactic of walking around the store and picking up everything I like without calculating the price, wasn't exactly a great one.  But oh well, at least I have an awesome new top (or two...).  I really like the colours and the image print, and I will probably be wearing this all weekend.
And oh, have you seen my new claw earrings?  I have been after some for weeks since seeing some on a blogger, and what do you know, there they were on one of the jewellery racks.  Yes, I am pleased with them also... As well as my new lip marker.  I'm not much of a make-up expert, at all, but I enjoy experimenting with lip colours, and I am digging the dark berry colour that is the winter alternative of red.  So yeah, expect a haul post this weekend.  Again. 
Oh god.
Anyway, I've just finished uni for the week (I get Wednesdays and Fridays off, how great is that?) and will be off home again tomorrow, so my weekend will probably consist of an Indian take-away, 'The X Factor' and 'Snow White and the Huntsman' which I've just bought on DVD.  I've also just signed up for a free month trial of Netflix so I can watch 'Dexter', which I've been wanting to do for a while after so many people have said how awesome it is.  I'm now two episodes down, and so far so good.
Are you doing anything exciting this weekend?  Hope it's a good one anyway!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. wow, that is one awesome tee! :D
    omg, snowhite and the huntsman is AMAZING! <333

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt is incredible, it looks so good on you! I'm a major Dexter fan too, I can't express how addictive it is, and trust me, when you get to season 4, and then season 7, it just gets incredibly shocking! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool tee, I always find it impossible to walk into Topshop without finding something I like. Can't wait to see the rest of your new things xx

    Charlotte xx
    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete