I get style inspiration from several places but the main sources of my inspiration are fashion blogs, and without them I wouldn't have started mine. I catch up with them everyday and I don't only admire their pictures but I read what they have to say because I love finding out where they got their inspiration from for that particular outfit. This is where my fashion inspiration has come from this week, so they deserve at least a little bit of credit!
1. Simple outfits are sometimes the best. I'm a sucker for skirt and Converse combinations.
2. I love how this glam skirt has been toned down with a chunky knit and some casual boots.
3. How beautiful is this look? The colour of the dress is so girlie, which makes the addition of the sleeveless biker jacket even more perfect.
4. Midi skirts are sometimes hard to style, but once I get round to buying one I will definitely be using this look as my inspiration. Casual and comfy, but still feminine.
5. Lots of studded leather and a smiley face crop top. If the word 'cool' was personified in an outfit, this would be it.