1. Black contrast hem skirt £35 TOPSHOP |
2. Floral printed organza prom dress £55 MISS SELFRIDGE |
3. Black tassle loafers £32 TOPSHOP | 4. Charcoal midi dress £14.99 ARK |
5. Yellow knit beanie hat £3.99 H&M | 6. Glitter print bodycon dress £45 WAREHOUSE |
7. Berry velvet blazer £20 RIVER ISLAND | 8. Skeleton tee £20 TOPSHOP |
1. This skirt is such a versatile piece, especially for autumn/winter time. The contrast in textures gives it that little something to stop it being just a boring, black item.
2. This dress is so beautiful, I can't even stand it. The print, the shape, the colours... everything. Please, Father Christmas, I've been awfully good...
3. Everyone needs a pair of old man shoes, right? Quite a far step away from my usual Converse, but teaming these with a grungy band tee would be so damn perfect.
4. I really want to own a midi dress so I can wear it with hi-tops to give it a cool, sporty twist. Then add a bomber jacket and a gold, chunky chain necklace and you're ready to go.
5. What better way to inject some colour into your winter wardrobe than with a bright beanie hat? I really like this colour, and the green one they have, too.
6. Quite a formal piece, but I'd dress it down. I really like the subtle sparkle which this dress has.
7. I was browsing the River Island sale when I came across this. Velvet is always a big hit in the colder months, this would look great simply thrown over a little black dress.
8. I have a thing for cool, printed tees, and this one would be such a great addition to my collection.