1. Cross necklace £8 ASOS | 2. Black studded faux leather jacket £74.99 HEARTS & BOWS via ARK |
3. Black fluffy batwing jumper £37 MISS SELFRIDGE | 4. Velvet cross shoker necklace £14 TOPSHOP |
5. Grey baroque print t-shirt £18 ASOS | 6. Berry beanie hat £3.99 H&M
1. This would give a nice touch to any outfit, and I'm pretty sure that if I bought it I'd never have it off my neck.
2. God, how freaking cool is this jacket? I am so not over studs, in fact the more the better, I say.
3. I think this would look so good as part of a casual, toned down outfit for the A/W season.
4. Chokers are coming back, and if there's one thing I loved wearing when I was a kid, it was a choker. Totally going to rock one of these.
5. I've had my eye on this tee for a while, baroque is associated with glam, embellished items, so I like how this t-shirt goes the other way with its grey material, giving it a casual feel.
6. One simply cannot have enough hats for the winter, I have discovered. I like the colour of this one.