24 October 2012

Wishful Wednesday


1. This would give a nice touch to any outfit, and I'm pretty sure that if I bought it I'd never have it off my neck.
2. God, how freaking cool is this jacket?  I am so not over studs, in fact the more the better, I say.
3. I think this would look so good as part of a casual, toned down outfit for the A/W season.
4. Chokers are coming back, and if there's one thing I loved wearing when I was a kid, it was a choker.  Totally going to rock one of these.
5. I've had my eye on this tee for a while, baroque is associated with glam, embellished items, so I like how this t-shirt goes the other way with its grey material, giving it a casual feel.
6. One simply cannot have enough hats for the winter, I have discovered.  I like the colour of this one.
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Love the cross necklace and the beanie hat, I've been looking for one I like that isn't black or grey! x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted this for ages but it's sold out every time I check! :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sweater, hat, jacket!!! wow ♥

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that baroque print tshirt is so pretty!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pieces, i want every single one!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete