27 October 2012
I get style inspiration from several places but the main sources of my inspiration are fashion blogs, and without them I wouldn't have started mine. I catch up with them everyday and I don't only admire their pictures but I read what they have to say because I love finding out where they got their inspiration from for that particular outfit. This is where my fashion inspiration has come from this week, so they deserve at least a little bit of credit!
1. Checkered shirt, high-waisted shorts, a bowler hat and a pair of Dr. Martens. Yep, this is good. Real good.
2. This reminds me of the Balmain A/W '12 collection, which can only be a good thing. I need me some of these trousers.
3. If you ever want to pull off dressing similar to a man, which I totally do, then use this look for inspiration.
4. I love the mixture of these two prints. Simple but effective.
5. Berry colours, pleather collars and statement necklaces are where it's at this winter. Perfection.
6. I fell in love with this outfit straight away, I kinda' sorta' really want a tartan print scarf, now.
7. Autumn is my favourite season for a lot of things, and one of those is Halloween. I never thought someone would pull off looking like a skeleton so well, but Kavita definitely does.
8. I suddenly want to buy numerous jackets in different textures and start layering them. I really like the colour of this green one. Lovely.