25 January 2012

Wishful wednesday


Wishful wednesday is definitely full of wishing as I am forbidding myself from spending anything at the moment as I am doing so well with saving up and I will be disappointed if I ruin it!  I even went into town for a bit today and looked around Topshop, River Island, New Look and Superdrug, and bought nothing.  I thought I'd at least end up buying a few jewellery pieces in Topshop, but nope!  Yes, I was practically quickly running round each shop with my hands covering my eyes, but that's not the point... Mexican wave in celebration of me...?  I've really been wanting a clutch recently since I saw this blog post but can't seem to find one like that anywhere, however I do like this snake print one for the time being!  Bad Passion is a site which I came across the other day and there's loads of great stuff on there, the first thing I saw was these earrings and I knew I liked the site already.  The maxi dress is probably not appropiate for going to college in, is it?  But I love it anyway with the cut-out detail, with my trusty Converse I can adapt it to daytime wearing, right..?  I've also been searching high and low for some casual, everyday heels and I adore these ones, but at over fifty quid they probably just belong on this list at the moment...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment