22 January 2012

Little red dress






DRESS & SNOOD: TOPSHOP | COAT: ASOS | SHOES: CONVERSE

Before I bought this dress I realised I had nothing red in my wardobe, and yet studies have shown that men would spend more money on a woman in red, compared with the same woman wearing a blue shirt, so I thought: 'Why the hell is my wardrobe not full of this colour?!'.  I thought this dress would be the perfect thing to introduce it to my every-colour-but-red filled wardrobe.  It's quite a casual item of clothing so it is easy for me to wear to college, and I thought I could wear it in the summer too, avec a denim jacket, so I couldn't say no really could I?  Still waiting for the day when a man comes up to me and gives me a wad of cash, though... 
In other news, it was my last day at my job yesterday which is a shame, I doubt I'll get another one now until I go to university.  Hopefully things will work out for the best. 
I hope you're all having a nice relaxing Sunday.   I, on the other hand, will be studying Hamlet...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I've been going wrong too aswell, so at least i have a new excuse to go buy things.. if it's red!
    Love this dress, beautiful shape!x

    ReplyDelete