9 January 2012

green jean









Necklace, top, hat & shoes: Topshop | Jeans: River Island | Jacket: eBay | Coat: ASOS

The weather is still rubbish today but I was a true soldier blogger and took outfit pictures anyway!  Wearing my ASOS coat again, two outfit posts out of two isn't too many is it..?  I got a few compliments on it the first time so I thought, what the heck!  I received these jeans for Christmas (after asking for them) and I love them.  Wearing dark green doesn't really look good on paper and I was a bit 'meh' at first glance, but I've worn them a few times now and they surprisingly go with quite a lot of things in my wardrobe, quite an underrated colour this season don't you think?  It's probably not the best idea to be wearing any kind of shoes sans socks in January, but I saw someone wearing flip-flops (flip-flops!) in college today, so I could have been sillier, right?
What has been your favourite colour to wear this season?   Probably not dark green...
post signature

1 comment: