1. Blue studded flatform trainers £65 TOPSHOP | 2. Aztec jacquard shirt £45 TOPSHOP | 3. Pencil ring £16 ASOS | 4. Black sheer mesh panel skirt £25 RIVER ISLAND | 5. Blue checked shirt £29.99 ZARA | 6. Pin stripe skater dress £35 ASOS | 7. Fishnet sleeve midi dress £24.99 MISSGUIDED
1. I CANNOT DEAL WITH HOW COOL THESE ARE OK BYE.
2. Out of everything on my wishlist this week, I've got to say this is my favourite (just). It was love at first sight for me. The pattern, the colours, the shape... Perfect! It's an adrogynous piece so I'd go all out and team it with some boyfriend jeans and Converse. Best- no, worst thing is, there's a matching skirt too which I saw yesterday. NOW I MUST HAVE BOTH. Please, please, oh please, get in my wardrobe. No, really.
3. Howww cuh-uuute is this ring? Very apt too seeing as I spend half of my life drawing at the moment. Want!
4. I'm really digging all the sheer mesh panels on clothes at the moment (thanks Alexander Wang), this skirt is really cool and sexy and perfect for summer when worn with a cropped tee/cami vest.
5. Daaaaaamn this is one sexy shirt. The colours are right up my street, let's all just take a moment to imagine this with some skin-tight leather pants and blue hi-tops (see #1). Yep, I am there. I am so there.
6. I saw this dress last night and actually really like it. I say 'actually' because it's a bit girlie for my style, but I can only imagine how fit it would look with my arm tattoos (once I get them, that is...) and some red lipstick. Ergh, be mine, BE MINE NOWWWWWW.
7. Sexy black dress with the cool, sports luxe feel which is always huge in summer seasons. Need I say more?
P.S. My blogging mojo is slowly but surely coming back, bare with me!