1. Striped crossover trousers £25.99 ZARA | 2. Number 86 tee £20 TOPSHOP | 3. Casual stripe shirt £25 TOPSHOP | 4. Shift dress with drop waist £45 ASOS | 5. Harness mesh bralet £22 TOPSHOP | 6. Denim gilét £40 TOPMAN
1. I have white and black ones very similar to these and I can't get enough of those, so it only makes sense to get the blue ones, right?
2. A very similar situation to #1, I have the white version of this, and most recently the black. In fact I wore the black one in yesterday's outfit post, in which I mentioned 'I'd be snapping up the blue one once it came in stock', aaaaaand today it came in stock. It will be mine my friends, all in good time. All in good time.
3. Gahhh I'm fully embracing the whole dressing like a boy thing at the moment, so this shirt would be awesome in my wardrobe. Worn with a black leather skirt? Pleeease!
4. How flattering is this dress? The shape is perrrfect, I adore the neckline.
5. Under a sheer white t-shirt with some black skinny jeans and biker boots, need I say more?
6. A summer essential is a denim gilet, I'd say, so why don't have one...?