1. Twisted yarn slouchy jumper £39 MISS SELFRIDGE | 2. Silver spike headband £7 RIVER ISLAND | 3. Pom pom ears cap £4.50 ASOS | 4. Vintage dungaree shorts £38 TOPSHOP | 5. Blue dip dye dress £32 MOTEL ROCKS via TOPSHOP | 6. Flat top round sunglasses £7.50 ASOS | 7. Cream blazer £34.99 HEARTS & BOWS via ARK | 8. Cream ears beanie hat £13 River Island
1. This jumper is grungy yet soft, I like that. Perfect with a pair of pleather jeans/skirt or a distressed pair of jeans.
2. After being converted to the headband-wearing side after wearing this one, this would be great another great one to start the collection. Subtle, but edgy.
3. I'm not a sucker for wearing caps despite the huge sports luxe trend this season, but the pom poms make this more cute than chav.
4. I haven't worn anything in dungaree form since I was young enough to shout at my mum when she was dressing me because "No, I can fasten it myself!", but after seeing Rite Ora rocking dungaree jeans on her 'R.I.P.' video (and making them SEXY, whut?), I have to give these a try.
5. I try to stay away from mini body-con dresses but this would make a statement all on its own thanks to the dip dye effect. No jewellery needed for this dress.
6. Definitely a peculiar shape but after seeing them on Heather I added them to my wishlist straight away.
7. I've been after a white/cream blazer for so long but have failed to find one which doesn't burn a hole in my pocket, well, until I spotted this one. Would look great dressed with just about anything.
8. So cute for the winter but would also look great with a plain tee and a pair of jeans on pretty much any day. Result.