1. Horse print pencil skirt £28 | 2. Elephant print joggers £35 | 3. Floral printed shift dress £48 | 4. White mesh panel skirt £25 | 5. Orange joggers £40 TOPSHOP | 6. Zebra cut-out skater dress £45 | 7. Bold stripe crop top £14
1. This skirt has something about it which appeals to me, I've never worn something like this, ever, but there's just something. I think maybe the colours? Would look so good with a loose white t-shirt and some Converse, non?
2. I reeeeeeally want these because of the elephants. That's it. Y'know cat lovers buy everything which has a cat on it? Well I'm the same, but with elephants instead. They have the dungarees in the same print - swoooon! - but maybe they're a bit too expensive. These are awesome. I still can't afford them, but JUST STAY IN STOCK PLZ.
3. This dress really isn't my usual type of thing but I liked it straight away. Please be mine for summer.
4. I'm really into the whole mesh panel trend since the Alexander Wang collection, so this skirt would be a perfect nod to that. I'd like to wear lots of white this summer too.
5. The colour of these, and the fit! Lush. I'd wear these with a crop top and my loyal Chucks.
6. I think the thing I like most about this is the unusual triangle cut-outs, but it'd be the perfect dress for when it gets warmer. Plus, if you look reeeeeeeally close, you can see the tiny little zebras.
7. I like monochrome stripes as they look awesome with some red lipstick, how great would this one look with the orange joggers?