10 March 2013

Sunday Sum Up

1. Very excited to read this. | 2. Birthday breakfast with mummy. | 3. Yummm.

4. Crying. | 5. Hi face. | 6. At the fish shop!

7, 8 & 9. Birthday treats.
 

10. My dino quilt brings all the boys to the yard and I'm like, it's better than yours, we could christen it, but I'd have to charge. | 11. Birthday tea! | 12. Cheers mummy.

13. I don't know who this man is, but he's fabulous. | 14. On a walk. | 15. About to watch.

16. Why does a guy on my bus have 1D carboad cut-outs? | 17. On the bus. | 18. Summer has come and gone!  Also known as 'Tuesday'...

19. Reading my Marie Claire runway report. | 20. Liiiike this. | 21. On the road.

22. Sneaky picture of mum talking business. | 23. I'm bad at swallowing tablets so this one is like Mount Everest to me. | 24. Today.

25. Face. | 26. Outfit post. | 27. Newly decorated fish tank!

28. Fishies clearly appreciate new decor. | 29. This film is perfect. | 30. This is taking up most of my time recently (not a complaint, you understand).

No comments:

Post a Comment