10 June 2012

Metallica


BLACK JUMPER, METALLIC PLEATED SKIRT & JEWELLERY: TOPSHOP | SPIKE RING: ASOS | SHOES: CONVERSE

I bought this skirt last week in the sale, simply because it was in the sale really, but after getting several compliments on it last week when I wore it for the first time I am much more enthusiastic about it now.  When I put it on this morning I just had a black band tee on and I was going to leave it at that, but I have a tendency to add things to my outfits and before you know it BOOM I have an extra layer on.  I think it paid off as I like the relatively thick jumper with the thing material of the skirt, buuuut I might look back at it next week and think 'Aw maaahn why didn't I just leave it alone?', buuuut I won't, because this outfit is pretty awesome.  I obviously had to keep adding the jewellery, though.  'Ooooh this spike bracelet would look nice with the skirt, and this ring!  Oh and this one!'  Perhaps I was being a bit silly putting the sunglasses on AS WELL, especially because it literally started raining when we finished taking these photos, but I was bringing out the 50 cent/Kanye West/whoever in me and wearing my sunnies at unnecessary times.  I actually got these free with this month's Cosmopolitan magazine and when I first read 'Free pair of sunglasses!' I didn't think I was going to wear them because, er, they were free.  But I actually like these, so take THAT inner-snob.
Am off to eat my favourite meal of the moment: spaghetti bolognaise, (with quorn mince obvs) OM to the NOMMM.  Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
  post signature

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your skirt! The texture looks amazing and it's so different to anything I've seen before! You look so so cool xo

    www.mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a cool skirt! Love it with the jumper. The more accessories the better I think you look great and you can also definitely pull off the sunglasses in day time look...move over Kanye...
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ha! That made me laugh! Yeah Kanye, get outta mah wayyyy...

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!:) eeee.
    I live by coco Chanel's "always take off the last thing you put on" when accessorising to avoid taking out my whole jewlery box!;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely in love with that skirt! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaah.. I love this outfit! ESPECIALLY when you've added all the accessories. WIN.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazzingg!! love the metalics and it works so well with converse :).
    i love the eye rings too but always think to myself i might bet creeped out by them :p
    i think i might have to invest as they look so cool :p
    x
    www.lebellebow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete