3 April 2012

Run DMC


BLAZER: H&M | TEE: TEE AND CAKE via TOPSHOP | LACE SHORTS: ASOS | LEOPARD PRINT SHOES: CONVERSE via OFFICE

This tee is definitely one of the oldest pieces of clothing that's in my wardrobe, and it's not even that old, really.  But it was a love at first sight thing so I'll probably never throw it away, although the cut-out detail probably won't be appropriate for my fifty year old self.
I received some ASOS mail this morning (yay!) containing a new LBD and some way-more-fluorescent-than-they-looked-in-the-picture pink jeans (booo).  I was going to send them back but discovered I can't as I tore apart the original packaging (me with a parcel is like a lion with a piece of meat) which it turns out I needed... Maybe I'll end up loving them, but I'm not so sure, they just remind me of desperate teenage girls years ago wearing tutus and leg-warmers in all sorts of fluorescent colours to attend a hardcore rave 'foam party', ew ew ew.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute look! Love the summer suit and your chucks!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, love the shredded detail on the tee. Made me LOL what you said about teenage girls+tutus+legwarmers! I remember wearing a tutu back in the day thinking i looked 'cool'...although i'm proud to say i never went as far as to wear legwarmers too!

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete