15 June 2013

Elephant dress


Elephant print dress: ASOS | Gold studded shoes: TOPSHOP

Everyone, meet my new favourite dress.  New favourite dress, meet everyone.  Anyone who knows me even a small amount knows that I seriously love elephants.  I've even bought home decor with elephants on which I can't actually use until I, you know, buy a home...  Nothing wrong with being prepared!  I don't know, I just buy everything which has elephants on, so when I saw this dress the other night, it was added to the basket.  Literally straight away.  I don't do that with many things, especially when I'm as skint as I am now.  I really like how the print is big enough so you can actually tell what it is without putting your face right up to my body - a pet peeve of mine.
The shape is something I wasn't sure of when I first tried it on earlier, my initial thought was 'Do I look pregant?' but I quickly realised it's a really cool, casual fit and wearing it with these flatforms gives it that perfect, laid back vibe.


This dress is more of a summer one - handy, seeing as that's the season that should be turning up any time now - but I could easily adapt it to a winter one with tights and a leather jacket too.
I haven't worn my red lipstick in a while - daaaaaamn have I missed it - but that small amount of colour was  just what this outfit needed.
I'd thought I'd show you my new finger tattoos which I got yesterday, you'll either love them or think I'm a crazy bitch, but either way I'm down with it.  Oh, and I haven't shown you my half shaved head on here either!  Another impulsive decision, what can I say... This tattooing apprenticeship is changing me, man, I love it!

8 comments:

  1. Wow that dress is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is awesome, and looks great with your leather jacket too!


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest dress, and it's so sweet how it has got a print of your fave animal on it! There should be more elephant prints in fashion! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress and your tattoos! So tempted to click on the asos link.. haha
    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress, it's in my saved items for when I have money!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've just got this dress too! the elephant design is adorable and it's such a comfy oversized fit.
    ellie x. http://www.sweetwordsfromwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Small girls had short, great haircuts and tend to dressed
    in styles to the man Mods. However, not all designers took
    well for the new style and mood. So does anything living and the respiratory system in the trees
    and shrubs. Although they much more personalised,
    it may take longer to check the results. http://desfilandoporai.
    blogspot.fr/2011/04/mulher-by-verissimo.html

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: balenciaga clothes. balenciaga wallet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress! Found your blog whilst googling it and I'm glad because your style is sweeet :)

    I'm planning to get the dress but they're sold out in my size - do you reckon it would be too big if I sized up?

    x

    ReplyDelete