I get style inspiration from several places but the main sources of my inspiration are fashion blogs, and without them I wouldn't have started mine. I catch up with them everyday and I don't only admire their pictures but I read what they have to say because I love finding out where they got their inspiration from for that particular outfit. This is where my fashion inspiration has come from this week, so they deserve at least a little bit of credit!
1. This floral skirt is so pretty, I love how it's been toned down with a simple grey marl tee.
2. HER TOP HAS THE BATMAN SYMBOL ON IT. Nuff said.
3. What better way to wear a simple, white dress than when it's been grunged up with a checkered shirt and a black bag?
4. I love the colours in the outfit, the neon coral looks awesome against the black shorts. And the creepers were a very nice choice, in my opinion.
5. It's simple, but I love it. Very city chic.
6. The colours in this dress are too pretty. Perfect with the white accessories.